Koha Jone -- Two Book Reviews: “The Proton Man: Justin Trudeau” & "The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau"
Koha Jone - Saturday, 28 November 2015
Koha Jone has reviewed Elliott Moglica's books -- The Proton Man: Justin Trudeau and The Protoic Guardian: Justin Trudeau.
You may click here for a link to the original book reviews.
(Subtitle) Poet Elliott Moglica's pen contributes in bringing positive changes in Canadian politicsBy Halil Rama
Poet Elliott Moglica (of an Albanian origin), for years, has been one of the biggest supporters of Justin Trudeau – during and after the Liberal Leadership Campaign to elect him as the Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada (Canadian central specter party) During LPC Leadership, he signed the highest number of supporters for Justin.
In addition, from the beginning of 2012 until September of 2015, Elliott also used his poetic pen by composing and publishing two books of poetry dedicated to Justin. The first book was made public in March of 2014, titled, The Proton Man : Justin Trudeau. This artistic work of art is a classic poem with four cantos multi-style, and has 1,215 lines of verse that motivates Canada for its next Prime Minister. Writer Moglica didn't stop supporting and writing about Justin. In the spring of 2014 he began composing the second volume. Whilst he continued his artistic and research work about "Poetry and Politics" - Moglica continued to use - the power of poetry in perfection of politics. The second volume was published in September 2015. It should be noted that both volumes have a very big support on Twitter.
By carefully examining and summarizing the last two books, The Proton Man: Justin Trudeau and The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau, I can say with conviction that Elliott Moglica has shown himself as a powerful pen of Shakespearean style. Elliott 's is turning "poisonous politics" to "positive politics" whilst fighting with his knowledge, wisdom and pen - to make the world a happier place, fair and free. On 24 October 2015, Mrs. Katie Telford, National Campaign Co-Chair of the Liberal Party of Canada, wrote to Elliott Moglica on Twitter: "... Thanks Elliott! You kept us all inspired and smiling for three years now."
Also, referring to Elliott Moglica's public page (Facebook), we found a a citation by Justin Trudeau (in 2014 year) who has expressed his respect for poet Elliot Moglica: “For Elliott / my favorite superstar!!”. On October 19, 2015, Canada brings into power the Liberal Party of Canada with a strong majority led by Justin Trudeau. The Liberal Party of Canada, from the third place, returns in power after 10 years. Finally, in November 4, 2015, His Excellency Justin Trudeau has sworn in on the position of 23rd Prime Minister of Canada. Thus, poet Elliott Moglica will remain in Canadian history not only as His most powerful and believed supporter, but also his motivational poet.
With full mouth, I want to add that the two recent books written by Elliott must be in every university library and public library. Elliott Moglica, a Canadian citizen of Albanian origin, is a poet enthusiastic, novelist, biographer, English teacher, essayist, a freelance journalist, interpreter, translator (in three languages: English, Turkish and Albanian) and activist of freedoms and human rights. E. Moglica studied for about 24 years at the most famous universities and academies in three continents. He graduated in Bachelor of Military Science with honors. He wrote a military thesis: "Motivation a potential part of military powers." Moglica graduated in Law and Security (specializing in Customs and Immigration) with "Niagara Scholar Award" and "The Presindent's Honour." He then graduated in Teaching English as a Second Language (postgraduate) with “Honours” at Niagara College, Ontario, Canada. Eager for knowledge, he also holds multiple other degrees and professional certification (in four languages: English, Albanian, Turkish and French). Recently he studied Creative Writing at the University of Cambridge in England. During the studies in England poet wrote the essential part of the second volume of poetry dedicated to Justin Trudeau – newly elected Prime Minister of Canada. This volume titled, The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau.
The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau is a ballad written by Elliott Moglica. Poet tells the second story of Justin Trudeau - a brilliant Canadian teacher, a powerful parliamentarian and a noble protonic-political leader. In eight hundred lines of verse, divided into two cantos, the political tensions take place in field and mountain battles during 2014 and 2015. At best, this fictional poetry shows the readers what was happening by describing the moments of the battles between the 'army of horses' and its adversaries, the 'army of mules' and the 'army of donkeys'. The subject matter of this ballad deals with the theme of political psychology. This plot driven song has one main character, The Protonic Guardian. He (the main character) fights to unite the people, but many imaginary characters are hurriedly trying to destroy his spiritual quest for 'Unity - Liberty - Rights and Freedoms'. However, it should be brought to the reader's attention that this is all a fictional work. This volume incorporates new poetic vocabulary and terminology, the endnotes to the ballad and is illustrated with seven drawings by the author. This manuscript is printed in two versions: hardcover and paperback. The hardcover version is printed on high quality paper and the entire manuscript is bound between richly hard covers. Through this ballad, The Protonic Guardian, together with the epic book, The Proton Man, poet Moglica crafts a total of 2,015 lines of verse. Both books, together, carry the theme: power of poetry in perfection of politics.
|Koha Jone -- Book Reviews: “The Proton Man: Justin Trudeau" and|
"The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau".
- Rama, Halil. (Translation) “Moglica,... poet who inspires Canadian Prime Minister” & “Poet Elliott Moglica's pen contributes in bringing positive changes in Canadian politics”. Koha Jone: Europe, 28 November 2015. Retrieved 29 November 2015. Online.
- Rama, Halil. "Moglica, poeti shqiptar që frymëzon kryeministrin kanadez" & "Pena e poetit Elliott Moglica kontribon në sjelljen e ndryshimeve pozitive në politikën kanadeze". Koha Jone: Europë, 28 nëntor 2015. Marrë me 28 nëntor 2015. Internet.
|Gazeta Nacional -- 29 November 2019|
Book Reviews: "The Proton Man: Justin Trudeau" and
"The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau" (p.19).
- Rama, Halil. (Translation) “Poet Elliott Moglica's pen contributes in bringing positive changes in Canadian politics” & “Moglica, poet who inspires Canadian Prime Minister” & "Elliott Moglica, a Canadian citizen of Albanian origin, is an enthusiastic poet, novelist, biographer, English teacher, essayist, an independent journalist, interpreter, translator (in three languages: English, Turkish and Albanian) and activist of freedoms and human rights.” Koha Jone: Europe, 29 November 2015, nr. 329, 19. Retrieved 29 November 2015. Archived at the National Library of Albania.
- Rama, Halil. "Pena e poetit Elliott Moglica kontribon në sjelljen e ndryshime pozitive në politikën kanadeze” & “Moglica, poeti motivues i kryeministrit kanadez” & “Elliott Moglica, shtetas kanadez me origjine shqiptare është poet entuziast, novelist, biograf, mësues anglishtje, eseist, gazetarë i pavarur, interpretues, përkthyes (në tre gjuhë: anglisht, turqisht dhe shqip) dhe aktivist i lirive dhe të drejtave të njeriut”. Gazeta Nacional: 29 nëntor 2015, f. 19 (nr. 329). Arkivuar tek Bibloteka Kombëtare e Shqipërisë.
- Gazeta Nacional. "Poeti që sjellë ndryshime pozitive në politikën Kanadeze -- Shqiptari Elliott Moglica, poeti motivues i fushatës së kryeministrit kanadez" (shkruar nga Halil Rama). 29 nëntor 2015: nr. 329. f. 1. Arkivuar tek Bibloteka Kombëtare e Shqipërisë.